(all text in burgundy is clickable)
Shades, specs, sunnies and sunglasses are just a few names that come time mind when you hear the words “eye wear”. As an avid sunglass wearer, my eyes are always drawn to people that are rocking some fresh specs. Instead of beating you over the head with the “do’s & don’ts” of styling your eyewear, I plan to point out some of the factors and risks to take when selecting eyewear.
- In terms of sunglasses (shades), they should never be worn indoors or at night. This statement has been plastered all over menswear sites, girls at sororities parties may have told you not to do (even though they were singing “I Wear My Sunglasses at Night” a few minutes prior. In short, there is no need to be the douche in the party with sunglasses.
- During the warmer months, a pair of sunglasses with frames in a non-traditional color work well especially in casual looks (see look three)
- A pair of clear lens can make you look very distinguished, even if you don’t wear actual glasses for their vision enhancing abilities. Make sure your clear lens have a pretty high UV protection level.
- Get funky with your frames. Rocks a tortoise shell, wood, or metal frame pair of glasses.
- The most versatile pair of glasses for all face shapes is the Wayfarer style glasses. This style was maybe popular by the Ray-ban brand.
- If you have the balls to throw out all of these “suggestions” and rock your eye wear which ever way that makes you happy, you are a champ in my book.
Here a three looks of how I Wear, Eye Wear:
Watch Strap by DaLuca Straps – Watch by Timex
Club Master Style
Pop of Color & Wayfarer : All-in-one
White Canvas Sneakers by Lands End Canvas
Men’s Style Pro will be taking a break until June 1st. Winner of the Men’s Style Pro Summer Giveaway will be announced that day!