NBC Philadelphia “The Scene” has launched the “That Girl, That Guy” style campaign. It is my honor to be one of the two contributors to this weekly spot showcasing the stylish men and women in the NBC 10 Philadelphia viewing area. Myself along with Catriona Whitehead have been tasked with seeking out some of the ever so stylish individuals from Philly and its surround Tri-State area to breakdown their style for everyone to learn from. The girl and guy that we select we have a profile featured on the NBC Philadelphia “The Scene’s” website and style gallery.Primarily, I will be responsible for reviewing all of the male entries and Catriona will be reviewing all of that female entries. We are very excited to be working with NBC 10 Philadelphia to help shed light on the stylish people of the Tri-State area.
Do you think you have what it takes to be featured as That Girl or That Guy on NBC Philadelphia “The Scene”? You may have the chance to be featured if you follow these simple rule;
- Email your full body picture wearing a stylish outfit to ThatGirlThatGuy@gmail.com
- You must live, work or attend school in the NBC 10 Philadelphia viewing area (including South Jersey, Delaware and Greater Philadelphia
- We will need your first and last name, city and state of where you live or attend school that coincides with the entry guideline.
- Remember just because you send an entry, that does not mean you will be featured on the NBC 10 Philadelphia “The Scene’s” webpage.
- Be on the look out for the That Girl, That Guy crew on the streets snapping pictures of stylish people on the go too. If we like what we see you may find your way onto the site as well.
- Don’t forget to follow That Girl, That Guy via Facebook at Facebook.com & Twitter @ThatGirlThatGuy
As seen below is a picture of myself and the beautiful Catriona Whitehead the official That Girl, That Guy team.
That Girl & That Guy